|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- Ryomō Shimei (
呂 蒙 子明? Lü Meng - Ziming)
- Real name: Āshe (
- Voiced by: Inuyama Yuuyuu (visual novel), Kaori Mizuhashi (anime)
- She was recommended by Sonken for her talent and help with the rebellion against Enjutsu. Sonsaku plans to train her to be Sonken's right-hand man. Her eyesight is pretty lackluster, to the point that she tends to see double of everything. The cause seems to be because she studies at night frequently.
- In one of the late studies, Kazuto brings her a snack called Goma Dango. She liked it so much that she became a frequent purchaser and in Moeshōden she went up to the stage and recommend that everyone try it as well. She is mentioned by name only in Koihime where Kan'u shows slight irritation for just seeing her on the battlefield. (An obvious nod to Lu Meng's Invasion of Jing Providence which led to Guan Yu's historical death.)
Moe Shōden Edit
Shin Koihime † Eiyūtan Edit
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Edit
Souten no Haou Edit
Son Go no Kechimyaku Edit
Ryū Hata no Taibō Edit
- Unlike her scholarly counterpart in the game, Ryomō starts as a warrior and serves in the personal guard under Kannei unlike real history, which was in the exact vice versa. She is eventually relieved of her duties to be appointed as an apprentice strategist to Sonken, whom she appears to have developed a crush on during their time spent together (it was implied that Sonken also feels this way). She is also near-sighted in one eye, unable to see closely without her monocle, which Sonken bought to help with this vision problem.
- Āshe took the third place in the poll of the most popular character in the story company Go.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.