|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Several manga adaptations of Koihime†Musō exist.
*Note: IMPORTANT!!! 恋姫†無双 and 恋姫†夢想 are both spelled Koihime†Musō in rōmaji due to 無双 ("unparalleled") and 夢想 ("dream") being homonyms.
- The manga version of the original visual novel, renamed Koihime†Musō: Doki Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi (恋姫†夢想~ドキッ★乙女だらけの三国志演義~; the same name as the PS2 version of the VN) and drawn by Yayoi Hizuki, began serialization in the second issue of the manga magazine Dengeki G's Festival! Comic published by ASCII Media Works on April 26, 2008. This adaptation follows the general plotline of the visual novel but it doesn't focus as much on romance nor does it include any of the sex scenes.
- There currently are two volumes.
- There are three main manga series based on Shin Koihime†Musō.
- The first manga, illustrated by Akari Ryuryu, follows the story of the second VN and shares the same title; it is complete. This adaptation has Shoku route for its beginning but expands to include events from the other routes; it covers Kazuto's adventure in the three factions and ends at the Battle of Red Cliffs. Romance is greatly reduced and there is no adult content other than mild fanservice.
- Unlike the VN, in this adaptation Kazuto loses all his memories and has no conscious knowledge of the three kingdoms. Instead he receives precognitions before occurences of major historical events.
- The second manga, illustrated by Mukojima Tenro and published by Kadokawa in 2010, is titled Shin Koihime†Musō: Songo Aishi (真・恋姫†無双 〜孫呉愛史〜); it is also ongoing with two volumes.
- A third manga, also illustrated by Mukojima Tenro, is titled Shin Koihime†Musou Gaishi: Ryuusei ga Tsumugu Monogatari (真・恋姫†無双 外史 〜流星ガ紡グ物語〜); It is complete with 2 volumes and first published by Enterbrain in 2010.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.