|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- Enjutsu Kōro (
袁 術 公路? Yuan Shu - Gonglu)
- Real name: Miu (
- Voiced by: Ayano Makida (visual novel), Eriko Nakamura (anime)
She allies with Ryofu and Nene to attack Shoku. Ryofu berays her and she loses. To further add insult to injury, Nanano informs her her castle is probably being taken over by Go.
- Enshō's cousin who rules the Henan region in Shin Koihime Musō. Initially fighting independently until defeated by the Go faction. Her life is spared by Sonsaku after she surrenders.
- She has a lesbian relationship with her assistant Chōkun, and she often ridicules Enshō behind her back.
Moe Shōden Edit
She and Choken are eating in a restaurant when they encounter Kazuto and join his forces.
Shin Koihime † Eiyūtan Edit
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Edit
Souten no Haou Edit
Son Go no Kechimyaku Edit
- In Way of the Five Grains she is found by Sonsaku, Kazuto, Kada, Chōsen and Himiko and got scared until she fainted since Sonsaku was thought dead and Chōsen and Himiko knows how to "impress" , later she travel with them in order to save Chōkun.
Ryū Hata no Taibō Edit
- A selfish and manipulative noble in Shin Koihime Musō who doesn't care about the plight of her people. She conned Enshō into giving her Ryūbi's sword in exchange for an "extremely rare robe that idiots can't see". However she herself was conned by Shokatsuryō into returning the sword to Ryūbi in exchange for a "concoction," which is a just an ordinary mug that Shokatsuryō bought from a gift shop.
She is in a relationship with Choken.
- She ends her sentences with the verbal tic "nano-ja".
- Her robe scam in the anime is an obvious reference to the short story The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Anderson.